K-Line is a leader in the construction of telecommunications infrastructure in Atlantic Canada. We can provide a wide range engineering and construction expertise to telecom service providers.
We offer many expert services, including:
- Fibre optic, copper and coaxial installation and maintenance
- Telecommunication engineering and provisioning
- Underground conduit
- Building Industry Consulting Services
- Project management
- Inspection services
- Fibre and cable planning
- Fibre Optic Cable Splicing and Testing
In support of our engineering and experienced group of field personnel, K-Line maintains one of the largest private telecom construction fleets in Eastern Canada. In business for over 40 years, we have earned a reputation for quality, excellent service and expertise second to none.
New Tower Construction
- New tower builds –Successfully completed over 200.
- Site development for new towers.
Upgrading & Maintenance of existing towers
Site upgrades to existing sites (Shelter installations, Generator installations, fencing, conduit, concrete work, etc.)
Installation & maintenance of fibre optic, copper, coaxial and underground conduit.
Over 500 Microcell installations