K-Line Construction Ltd. (K-Line) is a leader in the construction and maintenance of telecommunications, powerline, and civil infrastructure in Atlantic Canada. We provide a wide range of services and expertise to many clients. In business for 40 years, K-Line has earned a reputation for quality, excellent service, and expertise, second to none.
K-Line is looking to hire a full-time, permanent position as a Project Administrator. This individual will join the Power Operations Team in our Fredericton, NB office.
- Prepare business reports, which include data on production, customers, and financial performance.
- Play a direct role in designing and developing reporting tools
- Support the Management Team in the coordination of the bid preparation, project execution, project close out and reporting of projects
- Maintain constant communication with project teams to ensure project data accuracy
- Maintain project documentation such as project plans, meeting minutes, contracts, bid packages, technical and financial close outs, etc
- Prepare various reports to support monitoring of project progress, costs, key performance indicators, etc
- Gather and ensure receipt and sign-off of all project documentations.
- Support the VP and Director of Power Operations with administrative/project assignments
- Minimum of one (1) year of project administration or administrative work experience
- Completion of post-secondary education (or equivalent experience) in Office Administration or Project Management
- English verbal and written communication skills required. French proficiency considered an asset.
- Experience working in the Power industry considered an asset
- Experience with MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook (MS Project would be beneficial)
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Comprehensive Group Health Plan that includes medical, dental, vision care
- Company matching Pension Plan
All candidates interested in the position can submit a resume to email@example.com