In business for 40 years, K-Line Construction Ltd. provides a wide range of services and expertise to many clients, in many industries. We have earned a reputation for quality, excellent service, and expertise, second to none. We are currently growing our general construction division and are looking to hire carpenters based out of Woodstock, NB
The ideal candidates would possess skills in all aspects of carpentry, would have a high work ethic, be hard working and able to work in a team environment.
Responsibilities, Knowledge and Experience
- All aspects of carpentry, including but not limited to:
- framing floors, walls, roofs and stairs
- installing windows, doors and insulation
- interior trim work, crown moldings, etc.
- Attention to quality, detail and specifications.
- Commitment to safety in the workplace, including knowledge and practice of workplace safety procedures.
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Hands on experience with appropriate electrical tools
- Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions year-round.
- Able to work with others in a team environment.
- Able to work alone, self manage daily activities and prioritize tasks
- Able to read blueprints and technical drawings.
- Minimum 3 years carpentry experience.
- Valid drivers license and can provide an abstract. Air brakes is an asset.
- Willingness to travel throughout the Maritimes.
- Red Seal Certificate would be considered an asset.
- Fall Arrest and other Safety Certificates would be considered an asset.
All candidates interested in the position can submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org