K-Line Construction Ltd. (K-Line) is a leader in the construction and maintenance of Civil telecommunications, electrical, and civil infrastructure in Atlantic Canada. We provide a wide range of services and expertise to many clients. In business for 40 years, K-Line has earned a reputation for quality, excellent service, and expertise, second to none.
K-Line is looking for project manager/estimator for its growing civil division.
Responsibilities of this position would include, but are not limited to:
- Review contract drawings, specifications and drawings
- Prepare detailed material takeoffs
- Estimating and Quoting jobs/tenders
- Ordering material/dealing with suppliers and subcontractors
- Ensuring the safety and well being of all employees and that all safety policies are followed
- Ensuring each project is finished on-time and on-budget
- Completing daily reports, time and materials submittals, toolbox meetings, etc.
- Ensuring that all company policies are adhered to
- A minimum of 3 years of construction estimating and/or project management experience
- College or university degree an asset but not required
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools
- A valid class 5 driver’s license
- Engineering background
- Gold Seal certified an asset but not required.
Other Job Information:
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive Group Health Plan
- Company matching pension plan